Welcome!

Welcome to the blog. All the opinion on this blog is my own or as attributed. Thank you for reading - I hope you enjoy.
www.facebook.com/StephenRichardsonIllogan
@StARichardson

Wednesday 29 May 2013

IPC PLanning Committee

It was the first meeting of the new IPC planning committee tonight.

The first agenda item was to elect a new chairman. A few minutes later I was taking the chair having been elected - a total surprise.

I am very proud to have the opportunity to serve the committee and so the council as a whole  in this role and would like to thank the other Members for showing faith in me to be able to do the job.

IPC planning committee also looks after the coulcil's amenities and with the stated aim of the council to meet the challenges of devolution head on and to be proactive in taking on community assets the members on this committee will be seeing a lot of work.

I also hope to be able to help with setting up the process for Illogan to create its own Neighbourhood Plan - which will clearly be in close association with the planning committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It won't be long before your comment is displayed. Thanks for taking the time to comment.