Welcome!

Welcome to the blog. All the opinion on this blog is my own or as attributed. Thank you for reading - I hope you enjoy.
www.facebook.com/StephenRichardsonIllogan
@StARichardson

Friday 17 January 2014

PPC Nomination

I have been nominated by the Truro and Falmouth branch of Mebyon Kernow to represent them in the general election in 2015.

I am proud and excited to have received this nomination and I am looking forward to working with a professional and dedicated team of activists to put MK on the electoral map.

We have hit the ground running and have already begun planning how our campaign will work.

We have to overcome a deficit in terms of media coverage compared to other parties but this is just one of the challenges that will be overcome.

In the meantime I would ask anyone at all that believes that Cornwall is being badly served by the Westminster parties to get in touch and help us make the news instead of just commenting on it!

The campaign will be using social media a lot and I have a Facebook page - please 'like' it and set your options to receive notifications of posts.

You can follow me here on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It won't be long before your comment is displayed. Thanks for taking the time to comment.