Welcome!

Welcome to the blog. All the opinion on this blog is my own or as attributed. Thank you for reading - I hope you enjoy.
www.facebook.com/StephenRichardsonIllogan
@StARichardson

Monday 5 May 2014

The campaign trail starts here!

I have been formally adopted as the MK candidate for the forthcoming Illogan, Cornwall Council
by-election.

I hope to do myself and the party proud and I intend to run a very positive and proactive campaign.

Right now I need your help!

Please get in touch if you would be able to help in any way with my campaign.

I will need help with administration and paperwork as well as canvassing, leafleting, displaying posters and funding the campaign. If you can help in any way to raise MK's profile in what may well be a high profile election then please get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It won't be long before your comment is displayed. Thanks for taking the time to comment.