Welcome!

Welcome to the blog. All the opinion on this blog is my own or as attributed. Thank you for reading - I hope you enjoy.
www.facebook.com/StephenRichardsonIllogan
@StARichardson

Thursday 21 July 2011

Another Project Complete


Just over a year ago now I was out on the campaign trail and talking to people in Illogan. One issue that a resident of a small cul-de-sac, Tregullan, raised was that there wasn't actually a street sign for their road. This was causing quite a lot of confusion with parcels being delivered to the wrong place and visitors findng it hard to find the correct house.

When I became a Parish Councillor one of the first things I did was to try and get this sorted out. Between the council's clerk and myself we managed to get Cornwall Council to agree to install a sign. I am very pleased to say that this work has now been done. Just a small thing in the scale of woes facing ordinary people - but at least it's one small change for the better for the residents of this small part of Illogan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It won't be long before your comment is displayed. Thanks for taking the time to comment.